X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards wrong way in PSA holder

Does this matter? When card is the right way up the PSA tag is usually at the right, not the left. Does it affect value?
    I have seen a couple of examples of this.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TOM-WILLIAM...0AAOSwd9ZdOhuz

I have deal with this issue in the past. It can be annoying, especially when you are building a full set and they don't match up. I haven't ever heard of this affecting value, and I bet many people wouldn't notice if they didn't have multiple cards from the same set. Then if they could see that they didn't match up, it might be something that bothers them. I'm sure that some people won't mind at all.

Comment

Multi-million dollar companies...but can't put an effective process in place to put the cards the same direction. If I had a full set that was all PSA, say 1968 OPC, and there were some facing the opposite direction from the others, it would annoy me for sure.

Comment

Agree with Hart 100%. Not sure if it is incompetence on PSA's part or if they just don't care that much. Either way it is unacceptable.

Comment

Let's sell t-shirts at Expo with the catch phrase: HOLDER BLIND or I DON'T SEE HOLDERS

Comment

As much as I hate that they can't be consistent with the flip being on one side or the other, I've seen it even worse when they put a horizontal card in vertically.

Comment

Working...
            X