Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expo add: Brad Park.

Solid.

The autograph guests so far are a joke.

Mats Sundin: He spent 13 seasons with the Maple Leafs and how many times did they go to the Stanley Cup Finals? Zero. His rate for a flat item is $99 and a premium is $150 - is his signature even worth that much?

Trish Stratus: They spelled her name wrong on the website (Statrus), so that goes to show you how important she really is.

Jenna Hefford: I'm sorry, who?

If the show promoters want to attract more people to the Expo, then they need to bring in BIG STARS. Look at the Spring 2018 Expo, for example. They had Bobby Orr AND Joe Montana show up - wow! They should bring in guys like Mike Tyson, Mario Lemieux, Sidney Crosby, etc. Oh, and can you imagine what would happen if they brought in Wayne Gretzky?

Comment

Jenna Hefford is in the hall of fame and has 5 Olympic medals, 4 of them gold.

What do you care who the autograph guests are anyway?

Comment

The show is a couple months away more guests will be added. As far as Sundin’s fee it’s in fact very reasonable. This guy made millions and millions I can’t imagine it’s cheap to bring him in to sign his name opposed to retired NHLer’s who may need that income.

Comment

Hasek added today. He hasn't been around as much as some of the other all-time greats. I think many Expo attendees may want to meet him for the first time. This coming from a Roy guy...

Comment

Gretzky's last private signing was with Frameworth, London Ontario about 7 years ago. Not sure he's ever done a public signing outside of a promotion. Has Gretzky ever done a show ? If he has, I'm not aware of it.

Comment

Originally posted by hart2004 View Post
              Hasek added today. He hasn't been around as much as some of the other all-time greats. I think many Expo attendees may want to meet him for the first time. This coming from a Roy guy...

Incredible value for the greatest goaltender of all-time.

Comment

Working...
              X