Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do if you have an extra $50,000 laying around...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do if you have an extra $50,000 laying around...

https://www.sportscollectorsdaily.co...-the-national/

As stated "I was starting to sweat there".

Hell you could tell by his mannerisms that he was getting worried at the onset of that video. He was not even careful picking the packs up!

Now they will be lucky if that card grades a 9 and he gets his money back. I have no experience opening 79' packs but I think you typically only get 1 Gretzky per box. Rarely 2 and sometimes 0.

Big risk IMO unless like Qcards states having $50,000 burning a hole in your pocket.

Comment

Obviously tough since the card is not in hand and you get a quick glimpse but that looks more like grading would be more in the 7-8 range. How to turn 50K into 4K in 15 minutes!

Comment

I would do it if I had the money. Nothing like pulling a big card - way more fun than buying one.

And at least he knows it’s not altered.

Comment

Originally posted by fhennessy15 View Post
          How to turn 50K into 4K in 15 minutes!
          Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking. Oh man ... that's A LOT of money down the drain.

Comment

you should get 1.7 Gretzky's per box......his odds on another box would increase to maybe 2 Gretzky's....he should buy another box

Comment

Where's the gum ? Seriously. There's no gum in any of those packs.

Comment

if there is no gum in any packs he seriously got taken

Comment

This is not believable - a National box rip for a key RC without media or PSA. Careless handling, no gum and Gretzky in last pack for dramatic effect = staged.
                  Last edited by Kbarney; 08-02-2019, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X