X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with this Blackhawks puck

Anyone know of a place online where I can get info on a 1962-64 Blackhawks hockey puck? Or does anyone here know anything about this puck? Value and age would be great. TIA
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rdwyer; 04-05-2019, 04:10 PM.

The puck pictured is actually from the first series of Art Ross Tyer pucks with team logos used in the NHL from 1958-62. Looking at the condition, value wouldn't be too substantial. There is no set pricing on these as condition greatly affects value. Its a scenario of what would someone be willing to pay.

Comment

Yep, you're right. Bobby Hull played during these years, and long after. He was my Hockey idol when I was a kid.

Is there any way to find out if it was game used?

Attached Files
      Last edited by rdwyer; 04-05-2019, 09:31 PM.

Comment

This is the site I have used for many years.

http://museum.officialgamepuck.com/

There is also a puck guide which has had 2 eds, by "Becker". Happy hunting......boy a puck can slide a long way on a frozen river.....just saying

Comment

Were these game used?

Comment

Without provenance, difficult to say.... The puck has been abused but doesn't mean it was used in a real NHL game. The puck appears to be a game style puck of the era. The label on both faces is rubber I presume.

Comment

Confused. Are you asking if the label is rubber? Thanks for all the help.

Comment

I can't say that this was an NHL game used puck. Otherwise from the photos it looks correct, especially if the labels are rubber. A great time to be a Hawks fan.
                The overall condition is not great, I would expect it to be worth $30-100 although if a couple of persons really wanted it....who knows.

Comment

thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                  X