X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Bobby Orr card questions....

1. Does anyone else feel the same way I do in that you don't collect anything Chicago of Bobby ? I just collect Boston and CC. I feel that I can't collect
    Bobby in that uniform knowing how badly he was treated by his agent.

2. What do you think is a fair price for that PSA 8 Bobby Orr black bottom on ebay ?

thanks

[QUOTE=exodus;n42085]1. Does anyone else feel the same way I do in that you don't collect anything Chicago of Bobby ? I just collect Boston and CC. I feel that I can't collect

Interesting--I only collect Howie Morenz Montreal Canadiens and not Chicago either. I feel his trade to Chicago was a bad one for him and I can't acknowledge him on that team for some silly reason.

Comment

Originally posted by exodus View Post
      1. Does anyone else feel the same way I do in that you don't collect anything Chicago of Bobby ? I just collect Boston and CC. I feel that I can't collect
      This wasn't supposed to have happened. Boston was interested in keeping Orr and they even offered him a part of the team, but his POS agent (Eagleson) told him that they weren't interested and to just sign with Chicago. When I see any Chicago item of Orr, I feel like ripping it up.

Comment

Working...
      X