• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally found one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	232.6 KB
ID:	7047 Been looking for a centered one for at least 10 years. Finally got it. Still pinching myself. One of the hardest for me to find. Thanks for looking. Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	232.6 KB
ID:	7047

Congratulations. If you are grading it let us know the outcome. Nice looking card !

Comment

Awesome! What does the back look like?

Comment

Originally posted by schoby View Post
        Awesome! What does the back look like?
        Thanks. I'm assuming you are a collector of this set, or very knowledgeable about this year. Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l16001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	7051

Comment

Card arrived today from Canada with a huge crease down the front. Was sent in a letter envelope, so not sure if it was on the card before or after delivery.
          Oh well, the trek continues.

Comment

WTF. how was it packed?

Comment

Just a regular letter envelop. The seller does not offer returns, so he got his first negative. He described it as NM, and with no returns, I don't think I had any alternative. Too bad for just a 15 dollar card.

Comment

• HowieMorenz7
                HowieMorenz7 commented
                Editing a comment
                I would open a case --not received as described

• GillesRen
                GillesRen commented
                Editing a comment
                Was it in a hard plastic toploader?
                He could not have simply put the card in a letter envelope, did he?
                Have you tried to contact the seller to discuss the issue?

Looks like the crease is visible in the picture you posted before you received it.

Comment

He sent it in a top loader in a regular letter envelope. The ebay description said this. I copied and pasted for accuracy................................. “Card is near mint. Corners are excellent with no major damage. Please see scan.”

Comment

Originally posted by hart2004 View Post
                  Looks like the crease is visible in the picture you posted before you received it.
                  Where do you see the crease on the picture ? I can not see it on the pic, but my eyes are now 54 and perhaps not as good as yours.

Comment

I can't see a crease, but I see a dinged corner on the upper left and what looks like signs of abrasion on the 2 left puck on the base of the trophy (if it's not in a holder)

Comment

I see no crease nor any sign of abrasion but definitely a weak upper left corner.
                      If there was a crease the seller should have mentioned it.

Comment

Not sure its of interest but just a heads up there is a PSA 8 up for auction Ebay

Comment

congrats...jealous...

Comment

Working...
                          X