X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 2019 -Pick ups

A nice 1926-27 Montreal Canadiens Team Panoramic original framed photo (8 x 20 inches)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3520.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	7032

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 12.50.20 PM.png
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	7033

Originally posted by HowieMorenz7 View Post
    A nice 1926-27 Montreal Canadiens Team Panoramic original framed photo (8 x 20 inches) Attachment Attachment
    stunning

Comment

Great photo. I like the Mount Royal Arena seat it's sitting on even more!

Comment

i bought this today.Not positive what it is.But I think it may be a dust jacket for a book.I can remember back when I was in elementary school.At the very beginning of the school year everyone in the class was given dust jackets to but on all hard cover books.They were generally always some sort of advertisement for local companies. I do not remember this one.And of course I would not because this is French and I got my schooling here in Nova Scotia. But I am sure that someone out there knows exactly what it is and if you do then PLMK.You can notice in the scans that the first two are just pictures of half of the item.It is in tact as you can tell by picture #3.Thanks.
        Last edited by camaro69; 01-27-2019, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by camaro69 View Post
          i bought this today.Not positive what it is.But I think it may be a dust jacket for a book.I can remember back when I was in elementary school.At the very beginning of the school year everyone in the class was given dust jackets to but on all hard cover books.They were generally always some sort of advertisement for local companies. I do not remember this one.And of course I would not because this is French and I got my schooling here in Nova Scotia. But I am sure that someone out there knows exactly what it is and if you do then PLMK.You can notice in the scans that the first tao are just pictures of half of the item.It is in tact as you can tell by picture #3.Thanks.
          Here is a thread I did years ago on this Product form 1968 Bauer, new info has since come up since I wrote this with Skate tags having the check list along with Comic Section Newspaper clippings having the checklist. Enjoy the read.
          http://www.bobbyorrcollector.com/?p=1815

Comment

• camaro69
            camaro69 commented
            Editing a comment
            A very good read.It did clarify what I have.Thanks.

A new Rocket Richard related item in my collection. A rare signed 1957 annual meeting puck given to a few Dow exécutives present at the meeting.

Name:	Puck Dow 1.jpg
Size:	425.0 KB
ID:	7045 Click image for larger version

Name:	Puck Dow 2.jpg
Size:	465.1 KB
ID:	7046

Comment

Working...
          X