X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1954 Topps Milt Schmidt PSA 7 auction

The 54 Topps Milt Schmidt PSA 7 is that last card in the set and the last one I need to finish the set. I literally haven't seen one available for a few years, then this weekend I see one on eBay. The auction was supposed to end tomorrow afternoon and I have been pretty excited about it for the past 2 days. I got on my computer a little while ago and noticed that the auction was gone! I finally tracked it down and it was ended due to an "Error in the listing."

This seller deserves to spend a weekend in jail or something!

Certainly a tough card to find in that condition, if your interested PWCC has an 8 for sale..$3000.00 + right now..

Comment

That’s so frustrating. I see it happen quite frequently - more so with modern cards. I guess if you really want something it’s worth messaging the seller and letting him/her know that you are interested and not to sell to someone else without giving you a chance first.

Comment

I did get in touch with the seller. He told me that it was listed at the wrong time and for the wrong price, but would be relisted eventually. It was listed the first time for $399 opening bid. After a few days it was relisted with an opening bid of $2100+ Or Best Offer. I didn't bother making an offer. Now the listing has been pulled again. Not sure what to think about this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by strohman View Post
          I did get in touch with the seller. He told me that it was listed at the wrong time and for the wrong price, but would be relisted eventually. It was listed the first time for $399 opening bid. After a few days it was relisted with an opening bid of $2100+ Or Best Offer. I didn't bother making an offer. Now the listing has been pulled again. Not sure what to think about this situation.
          Stay away, that simple.

Comment

Well, Im still waiting patiently to pick up my Schmidt for my set as well, That cards value continues to rise, but rarely comes up for sale at a decent price....My advice..keep looking

Comment

Working...
            X