X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is everybody’s Ebay name?

What is everybody’s Ebay name / handle? I bet that I purchase stuff from a lot people here without knowing it.

Great question. I'd love to know too.
    I kept the same one here so people would know: hart2004

Comment

I kept the same handle here and on Ebay-

smallpaul2002

Comment

Almost the same in my case:
        gilles6253

Comment

Mine is the same as here. However what I believe is more important to know is the code we get to hide our bidder name by eBay letter/number **STARS** Letter/number.

Comment

Strohman

Comment

Stampsfan

Comment

Just had my account hacked this morning. Hoping all works out. Several eBay handles and/or Hacker were listing 1000's of items in different fields. Now trying to get fees back, etc.

Comment

• HowieMorenz7
                  HowieMorenz7 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is not good. But on a lighter note did you make any money

SLOTH55. LOL

Comment

Nope. Still in arrears (listing fees) as per my invoice amount? Not really sure how listing on another's site is a benefit but they would not do it if there was not an angle? Now eBay keeps suspending my account for me to change my password about twice a day. Another hour call I guess to resolve nothing. The last girl I had.......boy I 'll tell ya. If I have to hear "bear with me" , "can I put you on hold" , working on it" , "sorry for the delay"one more time I think I will shoot myself. And the bad English? She kept referring to "Sold" as "Unsold" in the items section and it was confusing for both of us I am sure. Finally had to ask for a supervisor which took about 4 asks as she probably did not want to get into trouble.

Comment

Well here's one for the little guy...eBay had erroneously removed a few auction sales from a sale one day prior to my account getting hacked. Ebay then proceeded to contact buyer and tell them that the transaction was fraudulent. The buyer opened a case to get refunded through Paypal immediately (as he should). I correspond with buyer through "resolution case" channels and with a buyer I have dealt with before and he agrees in same forum to allow me to send him his items. I send them and respond the items have been sent in the "case" forum" and to be patient. One day later eBay closes the case and refunds his monies? I call eBay and talk to the representative and I am getting no where fast. I ask to speak to a supervisor and am still getting nowhere so I lose my mind on principle. She agrees to review case and it is overturned! The part I do not get is the same ol' thing. Ebay sides with buyer without even looking at the facts as written within "case or contacting either of us. All they could do was ask me for a tracking # for a $5.00 item. I explained a tracking # is rediculous. I guess I could have entered in a bogus tracking # and wait for package to arrive. I told them they need to review their policies is not so many words. Rant over!

Comment

Fun thread!

red-green17

Comment

Chihawks24

Comment

Working...
                        X