X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 73 opc Bobby Orr on ebay now

Never seen one like this. PWCC is auctioning off this PSA 8. Anyone care to guess why it has me perplexed.

One of the best centering I have seen for this card but a lot of print defects.

Comment

Is it that the print line running down the right side is only reserved for vending. This one has rough edges?

Comment

Originally posted by Billyberu View Post
        Is it that the print line running down the right side is only reserved for vending. This one has rough edges?
        Have never seen a light back with the print line have wire cutting on the edges. Have only seen the light backs with the print line have 4 sharp
        edges from vending. My only conclusion is that this is a card that came from the Mastro sheet auctions that were cut up by the guys in western US/Canada who had the blades that copied the old blades from OPC, London Ontario.

Comment

Originally posted by GillesRen View Post
          One of the best centering I have seen for this card but a lot of print defects.
          Here is my dark back from a wax pack. No printer line going down the right hand side. One of the best centered 73's you'll find from wax.. Paid $100 for it raw years ago. Have yet to see a better centered one, but I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

Click image for larger version

Name:	004.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	6772

Comment

Working...
          X