X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PWCC videos

PWCC has introduced a new video feature on high-end cards. Last auction’s Morenz and Clancy cards were included. Very nice to see the 3-D aspect of these card.

I like it

Comment

I like them too, but perhaps PWCC could benefit from George Costanza’s model hands!🖐

Comment

It would be nice if he could bring the card closer to the camera and tilt it around under strong light. This way you can judge the surfaces better. I watched a few videos and he just holds the card from a distance and repeats everything in his description.

Comment

Originally posted by Puck_That View Post
          It would be nice if he could bring the card closer to the camera and tilt it around under strong light. This way you can judge the surfaces better. I watched a few videos and he just holds the card from a distance and repeats everything in his description.
          I AGREE with you--I don't see what this video adds to the photos that are posted on the website. The photos are EXCELLENT.

Comment

Its not that the videos really add anything , ts that they make the videos. I like that they're not getting complacent. Auction houses became complacent and pwcc ate their lunch .
            I have a card in their upcoming auction, it would be cool to see it in a video.

Comment

• HowieMorenz7
              HowieMorenz7 commented
              Editing a comment
              I see what you mean. I would suggest they do different angles. Close ups. And a commentary. Etc.

• Kbarney
              Kbarney commented
              Editing a comment
              Baby steps.
          Working...
          X