Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the worst articles ever written on the top 25 NHL Rookie Cards?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the worst articles ever written on the top 25 NHL Rookie Cards?

https://www.thesportster.com/hockey/...source=TS-FB-B

What a joke, I could write a better story then this.
    21st place for a Bobby Orr Rookie ?
    18th place for Vezina ?
    3rd place for Brodeur LOL easy to buy a PSA 10 for $30 to $40

I am sure you'll all get a laugh out of this article that someone shared in my Facebook Group.

Pure click bait garbage. Don't give them the clicks......... even though I did

Comment

Jim if you want Delete this thread, I don't mind.
      Pure Garbage IMO

Comment

What a joke! And even if they put the Rocket RC in #1 spot I have Nothing to do with that guys…

Of course we all know that a Topps Gretzky is better than his OPC, that Kurri Coffey and Messier are above Gretzky, that Tony Esposito's card is hotter than Vezina, Plante and Sawchuk… And let's not forget Al Macinnis, the hiddden gem lol!!!

Comment

Be nice if they actually put a picture of the cards that are worth a fortune even though most of us know them. Just to show at least some minimal work was done. .

Vezina's 1911 Imperial Tobacco rookie card is worth at least $3,160 today.

That's certainly as random a number as I've ever seen in a sports collecting article.

Comment

The last time I saw such a ridiculous list it was called The NHL Top 100. (Iggy, Seibert missing etc.)

Comment

The first thing that caught my attention was the author - it was written by a woman (Ana Kieu). We all know that women don't know sh*t about sports cards. I still decided to Google her and here is what I found:

https://www.gofundme.com/my-personal-business-expenses

<<I've been working with a doctor and an attorney to work on my trauma-related issues so I can present myself in a clear, concise manner. I deserve a chance to have a stable work life, just like everybody else.>>

So there is your answer. Oh, and I hope she gets the help she needs.

Comment

• Bobbyvhc
                Bobbyvhc commented
                Editing a comment
                California, Starbucks and junk food will do that to ya.

• Puck_That
                Puck_That commented
                Editing a comment
                Agreed. Junk food definitely fries the brain! lol

Shout out to Al MacInnis somehow making a top 25 Rookie Card list. Great research!
              Also good to know that most of the hockey community is likely familiar with the name of Martin Brodeur.

Comment

Like everyone else, I clicked on the garbage! It’s amazing what passes for an article these days. I’d love to see the educated minds of this group come up with a top 25 rookie card list that would be worth reading!

Comment

Working...
                X