• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Expo Guest announcements:

Two HOF Martys: Brodeur and St. Louis

ZZZzzZZzZZZzzzzz .........

Comment

Not the era I'm after either to be honest. Dean Prentice, Don McKenny, Pete Mahovlich, or Glenn Hall would be up my alley as guys I've never had the opportunity to meet.

Comment

Agreed! However it’s going to be these 100, 150 dollar plus guests from that era that will keep the people coming through the door. I’d rather sit down and talk to the original six guys all day with a few brews!

Comment

Darcy Tucker has been added. He's one of my all-time favourite players and I've never met him. I'm very pleased.

Comment

I hope they get some Original 6 guys!
            Do they usually save those guys for a later announcement, or does it tend to vary?

If you want to get someone from the 90's, how about Niklas Likstrom or Kris Draper!

Comment

Lidstrom was there a year or two ago. I am hoping for some of the few guys from the 50/60s too.

Comment

To me, $99 seems like really good value for a big name like Brodeur. After seeing the fees for guests at The National, this price point seems quite reasonable.

Comment

Agreed

Comment

Jeremy Roenick and Ed Belfour were added to the list. I don't know how many autograph guests they usually have at the Expo, but I still don't see any old-time players on the list.

Comment

Roenick and Belfour...followed by Sean Avery and Tom Barrasso?

Comment

Add Peter Mahovlich...hasn't been to Expo recently anyway. Good add imo.

Comment

This is amazing! Haven't ever seen a non-hockey lineup like this in my almost 20 years of going to Expo.

Thurman Thomas
                          Frank Thomas
                          Steve Carlton
                          Wade Boggs
                          Ozzie Smith
                          Andre Dawson

Comment

Added 8 1967 Maple Leafs, Larry Hillman, Pete Stemkowski, Eddie Shack, Bobby Baun, Larry Jeffrey, "Shakey" Walton, Brian Conacher, Bob Pulford $20 each or all 8 for $149
                            also added Serge Savard and Murray Bannerman,
                            more to come apparently.

Comment

How they'll get all three egos thru the door at the same time, I have no idea.

Click image for larger version

Name:	trio.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	6759

Comment

Working...
                              X