X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting cards graded from Canada?

Hello, I am thinking of sending in some cards, or go to a show to get cards graded. I heard there is somebody from Canada that will do this for me? Also, I was either thinking of sending them in to PSA etc myself or waiting to submit them at a show... I heard PSA was at the Toronto Sports Card Expo last Nov to take cards back with them, were they there in the Spring?
    Also, I know it's early, but does anybody know if they'll be there this November. I think it's less risk just taking them to the show?
    Thanks for any advice I can get.

PSA did show up at the 2017 Fall Expo, but they weren't here during the spring. It doesn't look like they'll be here again for a while.

The best thing to do is send your cards to Len Pottie (Platinum Promotions). I have given him so many nice cards over the past few months, and I got them all back with zero problems. If you don't want to mail them out, then you can just drop off your cards at his table (he is near the entrance). You can fill out the PSA forms there.

Comment

Agree with Puck. I live in the same area as Len and he does all the PSA submissions here. I think he may be the way to go as well.

Comment

Thanks guys. I will probably go that route. Thank you for the information!

Comment

I have submitted cards through Len as well, never had a problem. His table at the EXPO is called "Platinum Promotions".

Comment

LEN is the best answer - mail cards to him or wait to see him in person at expo-

Comment

Working...
            X