Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long is the turn around time to reholder a PSA card?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long is the turn around time to reholder a PSA card?

I received some cards in the mail today that weren't packed well at all. Three of the cards have cracked holders, but the cards don't appear to be damaged. The seller has agreed to pay the $7 fee for each card to be reholdered by PSA plus shipping. I'm just frustrated that someone would send over $1200 worth of pre-war cards in a flimsy box with very little protection. PSA doesn't state the turnaround time for reholdering. They only say, "Varies by demand." I really hate to have to send these cards off to PSA for 3 months or more. Does anyone know how long it normally takes PSA to do these?

Earl,
    $7 per card seems a bit low.
    Your time to prepare the PSA form, cost of shipping, etc...

It would be right if the seller would compensate for all the trouble, unless you had a very good deal.

Comment

Unless you’re sending them in with other cards that are Express level or higher, it will take them several weeks to log and probably another several to reslab. Maybe 2 months.

Comment

It's still taking a long, long time right now. I've got a 55 day service level order that took two weeks to log, and is near or over the limit of days.

Comment

3-5 months is about what it will take - you may get luckeier than that but -reholding isnt wear psa makes their $ -------------- so its usually done when ever they have down time

Comment

If you give it to Len Pottie, he will get it done in 4 - 5 weeks.

Comment

Working...
            X