X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Gretzky signing anymore ?

Wayne hasn't done a paid signing since he did one with Frameworth in Ontario about four or five years ago. EBAY is realizing some decent
    prices when his signature is on a card. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...lete=1&_sop=16

I wish I would have sent more in for him to sign years ago if I knew it would be this tough to get him.
    Let's put it this way. If you need a Gretzky signature for something, when you see him signing, take full advantage of the opportunity.

The more an athlete signs, the less valuable his signature becomes. For example, Gordie Howe signed a billion times in his life, and that's why his signature is worthless now. If Gretzky is taking a long break from signing, then I think that's a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Puck_That View Post
      The more an athlete signs, the less valuable his signature becomes. For example, Gordie Howe signed a billion times in his life, and that's why his signature is worthless now. If Gretzky is taking a long break from signing, then I think that's a great idea.
      I don't think Gretzky cares how much his signature is worth. He just doesn't need to sign.

Comment

Also Gretzky signs a ton of Insert Autographed cards for Upper Deck so I don't see why his auto would even be a problem to acquire.
        Every year more and more of these flood the market IMO

Comment

Working...
        X