X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit Show 9 April 21+22

Hi guys, I am the promoter of the Summit Show in Edmonton. Just wanted to introduce myself and let you know about the show and who is coming. For autograph guests we have Fred Sasakamoose, Jari Kurri, Esa Tikkanen, Yvan Cournoyer and Bret "The Hitman" Hart. Upper Deck will be at the show do expo pack redemption's. Jsa will be there doing autograph authentications. Beckett will be there taking grading and autograph submissions. MNT grading will be here doing raw card review and taking submissions.

Save the best for last....we also have the best vendors(JIM) selling, buying and displaying vintage and modern cards, magazines, photos, game used equipment and autographed mem. Check out the website www.summitshow.com for details.

Can't wait. Always a fun show.

Comment

See you there. I'm gonna get Cournoyer to autograph the back of my Forum seat.

Comment

Never heard of MNT Grading.

Comment

Excited for this show as always!

Comment

gomaz is another one of the awesome vendors.

Originally posted by Stampsfan View Post
            See you there. I'm gonna get Cournoyer to autograph the back of my Forum seat.
            That sounds so sweet.

Originally posted by Puck_That View Post
            Never heard of MNT Grading.
            They are a company that is under a year old. I am willing to give them a shot. They are being used and promoted by one of the largest card stores in Canada CloutsnChara and also promoted by the other distribution company in Canada. If they did not have that backing I would not have invited them to the show.

Comment

Summit Show is a MUST attend event. It is the best show in Western Canada by far. I can't wait to feel the energy of the room this year. Last year's event was amazing.

Comment

Another great show. Thanks to everyone that stopped by to say hi. Adam, I must have missed you.
                I'll post some of my pick ups in the April thread.

Comment

I did miss you Jim, we'll catch up in person at Fall Expo. I'll get my stuff organized for a post shortly.

Comment

Working...
                  X