X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for those who've gone to, or set up at shows in Canada

How much opc baseball is sold/traded at shows in Canada compared to hockey cards ? I've always wondered if there's more opc baseball collectors here in the states then in Canada. It seems like on ebay that there are very few big spenders on opc baseball cards. It also appears that quite a few of them are here in the states. I'm guessing there's quite a few opc baseball collectors in Canada that just keep it raw ? What has been your experience at shows ?

The only O-Pee-Chee baseball card I recall seeing at the Expo was the 1937 #118 Joe DiMaggio RC. It was on display at BMW's table.

Comment

If you have enough time on your hands to look closely enough and deeply enough, then you will see some at the Expo but there isn't much there. There is a dealer who sells mainly Toronto Blue Jays stuff so I'm pretty sure he would have some OPC baseball. Overall I'd say way less than 5% would be baseball at the Expo and at local shows. Of course the reverse I true at US shows where maybe 1% is hockey if that.

Comment

Working...
      X