X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montreal Show - Charbonneau Center

I was wondering if anyone from the forum would be attending show in Montreal next weekend - March 16-17-18

I gotta be honest, I miss dealers from outside Quebec, they are becoming scarcer and scarcer at the Montreal shows

If you do plan on attending it would be great to meet some of you - belmont260@hotmail.com

I always make a quick stop at the show but don't find a lot of interesting stuff anymore.

​Let's be honest, this show has become a small regional show. it is not Worth it for dealers from outside Québec to come and expect to make profit. If a very few still come, it's because they have friends or family to visit or because they want to visit the city or go to the game.

​I should go on Friday and be done in a hour because there are only 4-5 dealers with vintage stuff. It is the sad reality....

Comment

I have the hotel booked and my Hab tickets in hand SLOTH55 is making the trip. My First show outside Ontario. I am a one of the bigger dealers in Ontario buying/selling strickly vintage. Picked up a couple big collections recently which include 50's-60's hockey, baseball, and football. Some odd ball habs stuff also. Stop by Booth #403-405 and say hi.

Comment

• Vintagecardsbuyer
        Vintagecardsbuyer commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad to hear and I will certainly stop by and say hello.

This just isn't a very good show unless you are blowing stuff out. It was poorly promoted for years.
      I set up at the anti expo in Montreal for the fall show, the spring show seems to always match up with the Edmonton show.

Comment

• Vintagecardsbuyer
        Vintagecardsbuyer commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree, organizer expanded to toys, etc..Not my favorite show.

I enjoy the Anti Expo, more vintage cards than Charbonneau show - Hope you can make it in April.

I am going to be in Montreal this weekend--as long as my wife is okay with it I will stop by the show (likely Saturday). Hopefully Sloth has some good stuff left by the time I arrive . I have heard this show is not very good, but I think it was Jim who told me.....

Comment

Sloth has amazing vintage product, purchase most of my requirements with him.

Comment

Working...
        X