Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerry's Sports Cards

Does anyone know what is going on with Gerry's Sports Cards? I have sent e-mails and left phone messages, but no one is getting back to me. Are they still in business?

Since Gerry tragically passed away a few years back, his son Jason took over but he doesn't do it full time like his father used to do.

He still appears to the Toronto show every year with his big booth, but I haven't done business directly with him for a while.

​I used to go to Gerry's house and talk about hockey for hours with a glass of wine, good memories...

Thanks. I wasn’t aware of the circumstances. Hopefully Jason gets back to me eventually. If not, I will understand.

I bought a lot of stuff from Gerry over the years. I check the website occasionally but it always looks the same. Nothing being added or deleted. I have seen a few things posted on eBay, but just occasionally. I really though that Jason would keep everything going but that was just a guess on my part.

I could be very wrong but it was my understanding that "gerrys" would be taken over by his daughter and wife or ex wife. Jason was still doing his own thing that he doesn't seem to be into

Wife ( ex-wife ) was battling cancer last I heard from daughter ( Mel ). Hope all is good.