X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one bites the dust

I hope nobody got scammed by this guy. I never heard of him.
    LANGUAGE ADVISORYKELOWNA – The owner of a local sports memorabilia store is being sued by dozens of people for items they claim they never received or

This guy is a real piece of shit. Not his first rodeo. Around 15 years ago he scammed auction houses and collectors out of around a million dollars. Number may be off but the rest isn't. I have some stories about this guy but don't have time to get into it tonight. The Rcmp was well aware of him and I personally spoke to the officer handling the case. Not sure anything came of it. Picked up and moved across the country from NB to BC.

Comment

Wow! Crazy Canuck! He had everything online in the days of eBay's infancy. Back in 2001 when it was the Wild West of money orders and tough luck if you didn't receive your item.

I remember as a kid going on eBay and admiring his countless pre-war auctions. Then one day he just disappeared. Now I know the rest of the story.

Comment

Ha. The link to the forum mentioned in the article is our old site

Comment

Oh dear!

Click image for larger version

Name:	West_Coast_Authentic_Sports_Memorabilia_Jason_Bobby_Orr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	5914

Comment

I also had dealings with him in 2001ish. I got my money back as I got a local RCMP officer to raddle his chain. Next thing I know I have Postal money orders in my hand. He is a piece of work.

Comment

I remember this asshole when he was in NB.I was lucky to get my money back on one of his scams.

Comment

Going to be in Kelowna next Wednesday. Thinking if I should visit Jason at the local prison.

Comment

Wow, a name from the distant past in NB. I used to go to his shop in Oromocto like 25 years ago. Bought from and sold cards to him. Can't say was ever cheated but he obviously had money problems even then. Always sad to hear of these things.
                  Last edited by HockeynutRick; 02-11-2018, 10:42 PM. Reason: A little more info

Comment

big surprise ,another big fat lazy Thieving sportscard dealer!-------------------------- people never pay any one $$$$ up front for an item- if the dealer/store owner/ whoever doesn't have the $ to get item for you-chances are he's not going to get item for you-----
                    Last edited by topnotchcollectible.com; 02-11-2018, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Glad he was caught and glad I didn't have any dealings with him. Glad to see the Mounties nabbed him and there is one less con artist in the business. It's guys like this that give honest sellers and dealers a bad name along with turning people off from the hobby.

Comment

Working...
                      X