X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your white whale?

What's the one card (photo, autograph, item, etc.) that you've been trying to add to your collection that you can never seem to find? Gordie Howe's elbow pads? Howie Morenz's dental records? King Clancy's 4-leaf clover?

For me, whenever I have money available, I can never seem to find a nice c55 Sprague Cleghorn. Not especially rare, but never seems to be there when I'm looking.

Morenz auto at fair market value.

Comment

Not trying to be too picky... A vintage Chicago Black Hawks (or Blackhawks) game worn jersey from before 1975.

A red Montreal Beliveau gamer.

Oh yeah, and I'd love to get my hands on a nice '52 Topps Mantle, but could never justify the cost. I know it's climbed over the last 30 years, and it's always been a little out of reach at the time.

Comment

Actually what has eluded me for a long time at a fair price is a full Rocket Soup can from ‘55.

Comment

Any Game used piece of Morenz Gear or personal item (jock strap excluded)

Comment

1923 V145 Corbeau to complete the set for me. Don’t expect to ever spend that kind of money on a card though...

Also, I have an extra C55 Cleghorn that is at PSA. Depending on what you’re looking for, perhaps you could use it!

Comment

87-88 Blackhawks road game worn jersey with wrong tomahawks. Been looking for almost 20 years...

Comment

Working...
              X