Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they charge a couple hundred per card at the walk in days. Good for some cards, but not many

Comment

PRICES IN USA $ CARD AUTHENTICATION & GRADING

PREMIUM PLUS * $1200 Any card with a declared value of $25,000 or higher must be submitted at this service level.
      ESTIMATED TURNAROUND: 1 Business Day

PREMIUM * $800 Any card with a declared value of $10,000 to $24,999 must be submitted at this service level or higher.

WALK-THROUGH * $250 Any card with a declared value of $5,000 - $9,999 must be submitted at this service level or higher.

SUPER EXPRESS * $95 Any card with a declared value of $2,000 - $4,999 and all T3s must be submitted at this service level or higher.
      ESTIMATED TURNAROUND: 2 Business Days

EXPRESS * $45 Any card with a declared value of $500-$1,999 must be submitted at this service level or higher.
      ESTIMATED TURNAROUND: 5 Business Days

REGULAR * $18 Any card with a declared value under $500 must be submitted at this service level or higher.
      ESTIMATED TURNAROUND: 10 Business Days

Comment

• markrecoskie
        markrecoskie commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry if this question has already been answered - Why tiered service levels like this? Insurance reasons?

A few questions, in your opinion is one whole day enough to experience the expo? Or is 4 hours sufficient, or all 3 days?

Also, obviously cash is preferred for the dealers, but do most of them take Credit card? Paypal, etc.

I noticed there is a food court there? Anybody know what's that like ?

Thank you.

Comment

• topnotchcollectible.com
        Editing a comment
        yes theres a food cafe-its good and prices are basic stadium food prices- alot of dealers take credit cards or paypal transfers- the expo is about 400 booths of half have some or all vintage items- if you dont collect new or shiny cards-you'll walk past alot of the booths-there memoriblia- framed pictures jersey hats -and even a packaged meat dealer (yes im not kidding) the card companies are set up with give a ways- contests etc-theres a -card trading area and sit down areas- if you want to serously see everything card-item or setup in expo i suggest most of 2 days-best case if possible enter show friday afternoon-stay overnite-hotels are nicely priced-go back show saturday for day -head home saturday nite-by sunday at 2-3pm alot of dealers have sold their best stuff and have began packing things away- hope this helps-,larry
        Last edited by topnotchcollectible.com; 11-06-2017, 08:46 AM.

• bruinsfan20
        bruinsfan20 commented
        Editing a comment
        That was very helpful... thank you Larry

Hey quick question... Can we walk form the airport to expo hall? I looking at google map and it seem very close....

Comment

No, atleast I doubt it. You may want to look into a shuttle bus. Does this mean you are coming?

Comment

• bossef
          bossef commented
          Editing a comment
          Well... Look like I got free fight and my wife is not against it. I may fight in and out Saturday...

• bossef
          bossef commented
          Editing a comment
          Jim, yup I just confirm my plane ride... It will be my first show...

Originally posted by bossef View Post
        Hey quick question... Can we walk form the airport to expo hall? I looking at google map and it seem very close....

You should take a cab, but, walking from the airport will take a while..It's about a 10 minute drive from the airport by car (+ the Expo is in building 5 which is in the rear of the International center)....If your a hard core walker I guess it's possible..I'm guessing it would take 30 -45 minutes to walk there, honestly the place is not in a very busy area, no where near the downtown Toronto core..

Comment

Originally posted by bruinsfan20 View Post

I noticed there is a food court there? Anybody know what's that like ?
          I never eat inside the International Centre because there are so many awesome restaurants on Airport Rd. There is this amazing Greek restaurant called ZET'S close by. It's usually very packed, but definitely worth the wait.

Comment

• Bobbyvhc
            Bobbyvhc commented
            Editing a comment
            Those aren't restaurants Puck_That, they are called Strip Clubs!!!
            Last edited by Bobbyvhc; 11-08-2017, 06:35 AM.

To look atthe entire expo, especially if it's your first time, you need a full day at least.
          ​As Larry said, the food court is ok for salad and pizza at stadium prices, but it's good and quick. Otherwise you have stuff like Tim Horton and Subway near by and the Zet's is a very good choice for a large plate of fresh meat at a fair price.
          ​The walk from the Airport to the show would be a good 45 min door to door. You better use 10$ of plane saving for a cab.

Comment

Can't wait to see everyone at the Expo! Who is bringing vintage (pre 70) Topps/OPC hockey wrappers to sell? I will pay absurdly high prices for the ones that I need! Also looking for the same display boxes. Please send me a note if you're planning to bring any of those to the show. Best, Michael

Comment

Although alot of friends are setting up at the Expo, what do we know about the new AJ Sports show which will be held in Toronto, the same weekend. Big signers there.

Comment

I will pay very big money to anyone that can find any rare hockey pennants for me this weekend at the expo. Looking for 1970s and prior. I'm also looking for any non-original six teams mini inflatable players from the early 70s. I won't be at the show. Thanks.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	60 hockey wrapper.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	5497 here are some items i will have at absurdly high prices---at expo

absurdly high prices ​
                Last edited by topnotchcollectible.com; 11-09-2017, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• topnotchcollectible.com
                  Editing a comment
                  yes my friend-i was hoping you'd notice if i posted with humor xo

• hone9859
                  hone9859 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Woohoo! PM sent! Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show tomorrow morning!

• HockeynutRick
                  HockeynutRick commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Real nice looking 60-61 Topps wrapper
              Working...
              X