Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If PSA is coming please let us know, would love to finally get my Bazooka Orr Authenticated along with some other key Orr pieces I have.

Comment

I think PSA is only accepting submissions to take back to the Home Office. I suppose it beats mailing them yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyvhc View Post
        Should be some great stuff at the show, the fall Expo tends to have a good selection and sometimes you never know what will show up. Its also a great social time as well. Drop by
        the Pack Rats booth at the start of the 800 row and say hi. Larry is behind us and Jim is beside us, well concentrated area for vintage plus Dave Martel is across from us, plus a bunch of others close by as well.
        Cool, it's nice to have some vintage roughly in the same area... Lately I've been waiting for the map to update to have the exhibitors listed on sportscardexpo.com.... It should be updated soon I guess.

And on another note.... WOW!.... PSA?

Comment

yes PSA IS COMING- Steve- (expo promoter) and my self talked to Joe Orlando at NATIONAL in the summer in Chicago- PSA IS NOT GRADING CARDS ON SITE-CARDS WILL BE TAKEN BACK TO USA PSA HOME OFFICE- and graded- AUTOGRAPHS will be done on site---heres posting from PSA WEB SITE--- Sport Card & Memorabilia Expo

Toronto International Centre - Hall 5
          Mississauga, Ontario, CA
          11/10/2017 - 11/12/2017

PSA/DNA autograph authentication will be processed on-site concluding approximately two hours prior to the show’s closing. Turnaround varies with demand; two hour service is available for an additional fee. Letters of Authenticity will be issued by mail within three weeks after the completion of the show. Customer Service will be accepting take home submissions for PSA grading services and PSA/DNA autograph encapsulation service, return shipping is required. Only credit card transactions will be accepted at this show.

Comment

About f@#$ing time!!

Comment

If PSA ever did onsite grading at the show, just imagine how many more Canadians would show up. It would be just crazy.

Comment

psa only does on site slabbing/grading at national-the cost of bringing in machines /supplies and personal is ALOT! -------------- and makes the National show with 10s of 1000s of submission the only one worth doing it---- im just glad everyone can fnally get to submit on site-----------im looking forward to it--------

Comment

So... I'm guessing nobody has experience with them at the Toronto Expo then....

I'm not even going, so I'm glad I could start the discussion

Comment

Originally posted by Stampsfan View Post
                    So... I'm guessing nobody has experience with them at the Toronto Expo then....

I'm not even going, so I'm glad I could start the discussion

How can anyone have experience with PSA at the Toronto Expo when they haven't even attended before?

Comment

• Stampsfan
                      Stampsfan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hey Sparky,

That was my original question. Being I am in Western Canada, I don't get to attend every year. I was perusing the Expo website and noticed PSA was listed as a vendor. Being I haven't been for a couple of years, I did not know this was the first time (in a long time) they were attending. My thought was perhaps they were there in the spring, and people may have had experience with them.

I'm typing slowly so you can follow this...

• Puck_That
                      Puck_That commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Alright, gotcha'

• Bobbyvhc
                      Bobbyvhc commented
                      Editing a comment
                      PSA was at the show in the past years. Submissions, long ago and autograph authentications.

They have been to expo before. Maybe late 90s or early 2000s. They were giving away a Maurice Richard signed photo and puck when you signed up

Comment

Larry. Is PSA/DNA actually encapsulating the cards or just giving a letter or something similar?

Comment

• topnotchcollectible.com
                        Editing a comment
                        Letters of Authenticity will be issued by mail within three weeks after the completion of the show. Customer Service will be accepting take home submissions for PSA grading services and PSA/DNA autograph encapsulation service, return shipping is required.

Same as Jsa. basic cert on site, letter in the mail

Comment

Originally posted by topnotchcollectible.com View Post
                        psa only does on site slabbing/grading at national-the cost of bringing in machines /supplies and personal is ALOT! -------------- and makes the National show with 10s of 1000s of submission the only one worth doing it---- im just glad everyone can fnally get to submit on site-----------im looking forward to it--------
                        I overheard years ago Joe Orlando talking to a friend at the National and he said it costs $100,000 to set up.

Comment

If PSA is coming , they don't grade on-site. We're Canadian don't you know.

Comment

Doesn't look like I will make it this fall, but if they are back in the spring, I will be heading out. I have much to get graded (Comlete set of V145-1, '52 Topps Mays and Mathews, C55's, and a bunch of 50's hockey) and was toying with heading south this winter during one of their "Walk In" days. However, I think I will head out East and avoid Customs hassles.

Plus my wife has never been out there, and I may try and play Glen Abbey one time before they close it.

Comment

Working...
                            X