Contest Rules:
    1-Guess the final bid
    2-Bid that final bid
    3-Pay PWCC
    4-Win a Morenz Rookie Card PSA 5
    5-Recieve a Morenz Rookie Card
    6-Don't tell your wife
    7-Smile
    Beautiful Morenz rookie with wonderful centering, nice edges and solid EX corners. Boasts fantastic print with strong focus for the assessment. Among the most important rookie cards in all of Hockey. | eBay!

$10,000 is my guess-as these are getting very rare to find for sale------------------- if alot of gretzky psa 9s can continually sell for 25k usa $ ++++ morenz is gotta be worth half that aleast!!!!

Comment

15K CDN is my guess.

Comment

21K USD ... It's PWCC its always get crazy and its already started with the multiple serial bidding! :-)
        Last edited by bossef; 05-12-2017, 09:41 AM.

Comment

PWCC sold a 2.5 for 4250 back in September so I think Bossef is going to be pretty close. 20K USD is my guess

Comment

$16500 US

Comment

Whatever $15000 Canadian is these days.
              I could be wrong but i don't think there has been a Joliat at auction in atleast 6-8 months if not longer. 3 in this auction. Smooth.
              I would be pretty upset if I was one of the consignors of the 4's. Probably a good time to jump in if that's a card that is on your wantlist.

Comment

I'm gonna go $12,500 USD on the Morenz.

Is it me, or does the eye appeal of the Joliat 4s look almost as good as the 8?

Comment

A guess for the sake of guessing I'll say $10,000USD.

I think it would sell for higher if not for that annoying blemish almost halfway up the right edge.

Comment

Now I really regret not winning the Mile High auction.

Comment

• Habspuck13
                      Habspuck13 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Can't win em all.

Tried on a bunch of them...got shot down real quick. Jim was right, the Joliat 4's were the best deals of the bunch. One for about 1K USD while the heavy hitters were going for the PSA 5's 6's and 8's

Comment

• Habspuck13
                      Habspuck13 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Jim is often right

Bossef is the winner of the guessing contest! Congrats to the real winner. Now expect more to be available on the market soon. People may unload. But there are not many out there.
                    Last edited by Habspuck13; 05-22-2017, 07:36 AM.

Comment

$22,000 Wow! I guess it's still a PSA 5 even if the eye appeal doesn't match up (IMO). That blemish on the right border really ruins that card for me. But nice to see it go for so high, hopefully my (nicer) 3 just got a little shot of increased value.

Comment

Wonder if the winner of that card is a member of the forum and will post it on a pick up...? (BTW -it is NOT me)

Comment

Nice to see this set getting some attention. Someone got a great deal on one of the Joliats, you have to think that if there was only one 4 in the auction it would have went for a bit more.

How about a little over-under game for this set, I will start a poll in a new thread.

Comment

Working...
                          X