X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corbeau at auction on ebay

since i sell my corbeau in the last couple month . the new owner want to sell it at auction on ebay.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/272280739526?...84.m1555.l2649

Interesting. Magic cards and a Corbeau. I think he is off when he states that there are 9 known.

Comment

Hi, I'm the seller who put this card for auction. Yes, I don't own a lot of sport cards, I'm more into MTG, that's why I decided to sell this card.
      About the population of this card, after I've looked at PSA, SGC and BGS registry there's a total of 10 and 1 of these have move from SGC to PSA.
      Last edited by Traposse; 06-21-2016, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Maybe 9 graded, not 9 known.

Comment

I think that most cards that are +/- 100 years old are now graded.

Comment

That's a serious reach. You should change your description to 9 graded known of, not 9 known of.

Comment

This was Nelson's card--pretty sure

Comment

Originally posted by Habspuck13 View Post
                This was Nelson's card--pretty sure

Yes, that's right. I've traded it from him.

Comment

I'm high bidder, I don't think it will go any higher than it is currently at.

Comment

There is a corbeau PSA 2 also coming to auction shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by gtmc88 View Post
                      I'm high bidder, I don't think it will go any higher than it is currently at.

Haha, it just went up by $2,000 since you wrote that

Comment

Nice eye appeal, this card should go higher than $5400.00. In my opinion it's Worth more than that...

Comment

very nice card -with great eye appeal- a good value for your v145-1 set-most people need it for there set-------- im sure there may be couple more out there ungraded-but this card is rare- cut the seller little slack -as we all know what he means when he says pop 9 ---------------- after all he says he's not an expert------------------------------

Comment

Fair point.

Comment

Thank you guys. I'm familiar with grading and how grading companies work but it's true that my knowledge for sport cards is little. I've read about this card and this set before trading this card and before listing it on EBay but as you can see with my other listings I'm much a vintage MTG collectors (vintage for MTG is 1993-1994) than a sport cards collector. However I still like the history behind that card and also think a 1923 card with such a low print run is something very special.

Comment

Working...
                              X