X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucic Gone!

A little tardy as I have been out of the hockey loop!

Super happy that Lucic is gone! The play always stopped when he touched the puck. Hopefully Neal can get his game back! Oiler's are still in need of some help but I just could not stand to watch Lucic play hockey!

What the hell was Calgary thinking?

Comment

You'd think Brian Burke was still there. Mr Truculance .
      Sometimes there are just no takers so just take my problem and I'll take yours

Comment

I was laughing my ass off when I heard the news! Treliving must have been eating the Boston Pizza Mushrrom Pizza if you know what I mean. Never in a million years did I think the Oilers could get out of that terrible contract.

Comment

Agreed. I can tell you the talk on Calgary sports radio has been 100% negative. However the Flames were exposed last year as a weak playoff team, and they faded (save for Tkachuk and Bennett) when the going got tough. The way they played against Colorado was disgusting; they should have lost that best of 7 in three games.

Yeah they may need some truculance, but he moves slower than Jagr did during his 10 or so games here. Now admittedly watching Neal last year, he was too slow for the team also. However, if I had to pick one of the two who might his 20 goals again, it ain't Lucic.

Comment

Montréal wasn't willing to get Lucic against Karl Alzner! That says it all...

Comment

Working...
            X