Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Dubas ...

... needs to learn from the Raptors.

Look what the Raptors did: they traded away their best player, their center and even fired the coach.

They went all in just so they could have a shot at winning the title and it worked.

Kyle Dubas, meanwhile, wants to keep everyone together. Heck, he won't even fire the coach!

You can't win with this group, Kyle! Don't be afraid to make big moves. If you don't know what to do, then give Masai Ujiri a call and he'll help you.

What I find so interesting about the Leafs is that one of the toughest guys in NHL history (Shanahan) watches Dubas build one of the softest teams in NHL history. Personally, I think Dubas is on the clock. He continually moves out two way players for skill. He has overpaid the young guys. No sign of success yet.

Comment

If he didn’t sign Nylander and signed Marner then you gotta be happy with all his moves no? I’m not a Leafs fan but you guys are building a pretty solid team. I wouldn’t let the Bruins having your number spoil everything for you. I wish Montreal had the Leafs problems

Comment

Working...
      X