X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Ovechkin a Warrior?

Because he kept fighting season after season. He never looked for the easy way out. He could have joined the team that whipped his ass (like how Kevin Durant joined the Warriors), but he didn't. Nor did he flee the country (like Kovalchuk). There is one amazing quality that he has, which a lot of other athletes don't, and it's loyalty. Ovechkin, you have won my respect.

Click image for larger version

Name:	capitals1.jpg?w=525.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	6444

OV is a changed player the last few years. In his early years he was a little selfish and it got him and his team nowhere fast. After Winterpeg got beat out I was cheering for OV to win. Never got on the Vegas bandwagon. Was very happy to see him hoist the cup.

Comment

The Stanley Cup could not have such a great star missing on that hardware. He deserves this so much, Fantastic Player, so Happy for him.
      Future Legend and Hall Of famer. No BS type of guy which I admire.

Comment

I think he took a lot of flack for the Russian stereotype that the ability is there but not necessarily the effort. If you watched him I don't see how you could ever question his heart/effort. It's been a riot watching him with the Stanley Cup the last week or so.

Comment

Working...
        X